To increase workplace diversity by increasing the diversity of business school faculty who encourage, mentor, support and enhance the preparation of tomorrow’s leaders.
A significantly larger talent pipeline of African-Americans, Hispanic-Americans and Native Americans for business leadership positions.
- To inform and educate minorities about all aspects of a business doctoral program, and encourage them to follow their dream of becoming a professor;
- To provide a nurturing support network for minorities as they navigate their doctoral program;
- To increase the number of minority business professors who can function as role models and mentors;
- To influence more minorities to pursue business degrees/careers;
- To increase the number of qualified minority applicants to fill critical positions in the business disciplines;
- To improve the preparation of all students by allowing them to experience the richness of learning from a faculty with diverse backgrounds; and
- To reach the goal of a better prepared and more diversified workforce to service a diversified customer base.