16 Verses of Protection:
1. “He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart…He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways..I will rescue those who love me, I will protect those who call on my name….” Psalm 91:1-2, 4, 11, 14
2. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
3. “The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore.” Psalm 121:8
4. “The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous runs into it, and is safe.” Proverbs 18:10
5. “But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3
6. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7
7. “For He Himself has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” So we may boldly say: “The Lord is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?” Hebrews 13:5-6
8. “My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my Savior — from violent men you save me. I call to the Lord, who is worthy of praise, and I am saved from my enemies.” 2 Samuel 22:3-4
9. “You are my hiding place; You shall preserve me from trouble; You shall surround me with songs of deliverance.” Psalm 32:7
10. “I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.” Psalm 4:8
11. “The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you, the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.” Numbers 6:24-26
12. “The fear of the Lord leads to life, and whoever has it rests satisfied; he will not be visited by harm.” Proverbs 19:23
13. “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me…” Psalm 23:4
14. “…no weapon turned against you will succeed. You will silence every voice raised up to accuse you.” Isaiah 54:17
15. “God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” Psalm 46:1
16. Philippians 4:6-7English Standard Version (ESV)
6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Every day we have to make choices of what we allow our minds to focus on:
I will not live in worry.
I will not walk in fear.
I will not give in to anxious thoughts.
I will trust in Him.
As parents, we can’t see everything, be everywhere, or know all that goes on each day in the lives of our kids, but God can. He sees, and knows, and is there. And we can trust Him to take care of our loved ones, even better than we can.
Dear Lord Jesus,
Please bless the teachers, the students and the para professionals in Brazoswood ISD, Sweeny ISD, Brazosport ISD, Angelton ISD, Danbury ISD, Manvel ISD, Pearland ISD, Columbia-Brazoria ISD, Van Vleck ISD, Bay City ISD, Katy ISD and Fort Bend ISD.
Please protect the police chief, police officers, sheriff, constables, dectives and sheriff deputies in Matagorda County, Brazoria County, Harris County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County, Galveston County, Waller County. Thank you Father for establishing peace officers in their power and authority as your ministers of justice. Please help us learn the laws, follow the law and live at peace with each neighbor. Amen.